We use a 15% Sodium Hypochlorite solution to disinfect the wastewater, similar to what one would use to prepare a swimming pool for the season. We also use Sodium Bisulfite, after the Sodium Hypochlorite to bring the chlorination level down to an acceptable level for the water to enter the Rockaway River.
- 08-11-2022 August Board Meeting Minutes Signed
- 22-098 Authorizing Execution of a Contract for Cellular Services and Related Products
- 22-097 Resolution to Authorize Payment of Vouchers
- 22-096 Annual 2023 Budget -Fiscal Year Period January 1, 2023 Through December 31, 2023
- 22-095 Authorizing Appropriation Transfer for the Fiscal Year 2022