• Serve a population of approximately 93,000 persons in an area of 45 square miles.
• 25 miles of gravity sewers, with 3 siphon chambers and 22 meter chambers.
• Approximately 35,000 connections into the system.
• Serves nine member towns, one customer (Mine Hill) and a federal facility – Picatinny Arsenal.
The ten member municipalities are:
- Town of Boonton
- Township of Boonton
- Township of Denville
- Borough of Rockaway
- Township of Rockaway
- Town of Dover
- Township of Randolph
- Borough of Victory Gardens
- Borough of Wharton
- City of Jersey City (*)
(*) Located in the County of Hudson not part of RVRSA contiguous Service Area