Industries are regulated as a requirement of federal and state environmental laws and regulations (an example, “The Clean Water Act”). It is important to regulated industries since the RVRSA treatment plant is designed to treat DOMESTIC sewerage only, not INDUSTRIAL. And since there are many industries scattered throughout the RVRSA service area who discharge into our treatment system, it is important that they are regulated to insure these industries do not improperly dispose of any industrial waste into our sewer system, which may cause a problem to our treatment plant and its ability to properly treat wastes. Industrial wastewaters may also threaten public health and safety if they are not properly maintained and permitted. Please refer to the “Industrial Pretreatment Program – An Overview” for more details.
- 19-041 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-040 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-039 Authorize Payment of Vouchers
- 19-038 Award Contract for Meter Inspection & Calibration
- 19-037 Authorizing 2nd Amendment to Agreement for Professional Engineer for Contract 35 Rebid II