Industries are regulated as a requirement of federal and state environmental laws and regulations (an example, “The Clean Water Act”). It is important to regulated industries since the RVRSA treatment plant is designed to treat DOMESTIC sewerage only, not INDUSTRIAL. And since there are many industries scattered throughout the RVRSA service area who discharge into our treatment system, it is important that they are regulated to insure these industries do not improperly dispose of any industrial waste into our sewer system, which may cause a problem to our treatment plant and its ability to properly treat wastes. Industrial wastewaters may also threaten public health and safety if they are not properly maintained and permitted. Please refer to the “Industrial Pretreatment Program – An Overview” for more details.
- 2024 Human Resources Safety Coordinator Job Description
- 2024 Human Resources-Safety Coordinator
- January 11, 2024 Board Meeting Minutes
- PUBLIC NOTICE ISSUANCE OF AN INDUSTRIAL SEWER CONNECTION PERMIT RENEWAL-HOWMET CASTINGS & SERVICES, INC. 9 ROY STREET TOWNSHIP OF ROCKAWAY, NEW JERSEY
- Notice to Bidders- SUPPLY OF ALUMINUM SULFATE 8.3% AL2O3 SOLUTION Bid Opening February 29, 2024 11:00 AM