Industries are regulated as a requirement of federal and state environmental laws and regulations (an example, “The Clean Water Act”). It is important to regulated industries since the RVRSA treatment plant is designed to treat DOMESTIC sewerage only, not INDUSTRIAL. And since there are many industries scattered throughout the RVRSA service area who discharge into our treatment system, it is important that they are regulated to insure these industries do not improperly dispose of any industrial waste into our sewer system, which may cause a problem to our treatment plant and its ability to properly treat wastes. Industrial wastewaters may also threaten public health and safety if they are not properly maintained and permitted. Please refer to the “Industrial Pretreatment Program – An Overview” for more details.
- 18-028 Resolution Endorsement of Application for Treatment Works Approval (TWA-1) 92 Green Pond Rd Twp of Rockaway
- 18-027 Resolution Initial Industrial Sewer Connection Permit to Cibao Meat Products Rockaway, NJ
- 18-010-026 Reorganization Resolutions
- 18-009 Award for Professional Engineering Services to Mott MacDonald Contract 41
- 18-007 Payment of Vouchers