You will need an Ownership Disclosure Statement if you are requesting an approval from the Board of the RVRSA for:

Treatment Works Approval (TWA) endorsement request, WQM-003 for sewer main extensions; or
For an Industrial Sewer Connection Permit (ISCP) under the Industrial Pretreatment Program; or
For Time Extension Request to renew the NJDEP issued TWA permit; or
Wetlands Waiver / Mapping Revision requests for Environmentally Sensitive Areas (ESA).

Click here to download the Ownership Disclosure Statement Form