RVRSA treats a variety of wastes from households, to business and industrial facilities, to commercial establishments. These wastes are considered sanitary wastes. Storm water runoff from streets, land and roofs of buildings are collected separately in storm sewers. RVRSA does not except this form of waste water and storm water runoff is sent directly into the river and streams.
- 18-028 Resolution Endorsement of Application for Treatment Works Approval (TWA-1) 92 Green Pond Rd Twp of Rockaway
- 18-027 Resolution Initial Industrial Sewer Connection Permit to Cibao Meat Products Rockaway, NJ
- 18-010-026 Reorganization Resolutions
- 18-009 Award for Professional Engineering Services to Mott MacDonald Contract 41
- 18-007 Payment of Vouchers