RVRSA treats a variety of wastes from households, to business and industrial facilities, to commercial establishments. These wastes are considered sanitary wastes. Storm water runoff from streets, land and roofs of buildings are collected separately in storm sewers. RVRSA does not except this form of waste water and storm water runoff is sent directly into the river and streams.
- 19-041 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-040 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-039 Authorize Payment of Vouchers
- 19-038 Award Contract for Meter Inspection & Calibration
- 19-037 Authorizing 2nd Amendment to Agreement for Professional Engineer for Contract 35 Rebid II