The cost to treat wastewater depends on the type and the amount of wastewater. RVRSA initially charges each town, individually, for the amount of gallonage used and treated by the use of meter readings. There are meters (meter chambers) located throughout the RVRSA Service Area. From that point on, the town/municipalities are responsible for the billing of each individual residence and business for the treatment of wastes. For information on what your area bills you feel free to call your local sewer or water departments or in some cases, you can easily find these things on the web. Please refer to our “Related Links” section for each individual’s municipality website for more details.
- 19-041 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-040 Closed Session Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law
- 19-039 Authorize Payment of Vouchers
- 19-038 Award Contract for Meter Inspection & Calibration
- 19-037 Authorizing 2nd Amendment to Agreement for Professional Engineer for Contract 35 Rebid II