Industrial Users are permitted by an Industrial Sewer Connection Permit. Depending on the size, wastewater discharge amount and type of production at the facility determines how the industry is regulated (Categorical Industrial User (CIU), Significant Industrial User (SIU) or User of Concern). Industries are monitored by inspections and sampling at the location, a minimum of once per calendar year. Industrial users are charged the rate set forth by the municipality in which they reside. Any additional charges that an industry may face are the annual permit fee ($2,000.00) and any surcharges (from BOD, TSS, and Ammonia-N discharges found to be over the permitted domestic sewerage allowable limits) that may occur.
- 08-11-2022 August Board Meeting Minutes Signed
- 22-098 Authorizing Execution of a Contract for Cellular Services and Related Products
- 22-097 Resolution to Authorize Payment of Vouchers
- 22-096 Annual 2023 Budget -Fiscal Year Period January 1, 2023 Through December 31, 2023
- 22-095 Authorizing Appropriation Transfer for the Fiscal Year 2022